Friday, July 23, 2010

one E T

Tailor the Inspiring Story of Meatballs

On one evening after work, I still have the opportunity to ngurus plants in front of the house, he noticed several foster children who were learning to draw a map, also colored .. Mizzle always accompany every afternoon in this rainy season.
At the time ... little hands covered in dirt ..... tekk tek voice ... .. . Tek ... sounds builders push the ball over. Wiping the sweat ..., my carpenters stop it and ordered some meatballs meatball casserole after asking the kids, who wants a meatball?

"Mauuuuuuuuu ..", in unison and compact answer asuhku children.

Finished eating a meatball, then I pay.

There is one thing that tickled fikiranku far as I pay it, the repairman meatballs separates money it receives. One was saved dilaci, one to the purse, the other into a kind of cake tin cans kencleng. Then I asked for my curiosity over the years.

"Mang should reply to know why the money-money that separate them? Perhaps there is a goal? Yes sir, I deliberately separated this money for a handyman meatballs that had lasted nearly 17 years. The goal is simple, just wanted to sort out which is my right, Where the right of others / charity worship, and which became the ideals of improving the rights of a Muslim faith. "

"It means I continue to ask ...?",.

"Yes sir, right religion and Islam compel us to be able to share with others. Purposely I share third place, with the following distribution:

1. Money into his wallet, which means to meet the needs of everyday life - the day for the family.

2. The money that went into the drawer, meaning that for infaq / alms, or to practice their religion Qurban. And thank God for 17 years as a handyman meatballs I always go qurban a goat, although the goat is the size of mediocrity.

3. Kencleng money into, because I want to improve my grasp of the religion of Islam. Islam obliging to his people that is able to perform hajj. This pilgrimage would take a big expense, so we agree with wife that in every daily income sales result was a meatball we must set aside part of income as savings hajj .. And God willing, during the 17 years of saving, about two years my wife and I will perform hajj.

My heart is ... was very touched to hear that answer. It's a simple answer that very noble. We may even have slightly better luck than the meatballs are builders, not necessarily have a beautiful mind and a plan in life like that. And are often unable to hide behind or no fortune.

Then I went on a little question, as follows: "Yeah but his hajj is only required for those who can ...? Including having the ability to cost ...?

He replied, "That is why Sir, actually we are embarrassed to talk about God when our fortunes as we had been given Rizky. Everyone must be able kok .. if it's intentions?

I Menurur the definition of "capable" is a definition of where we are given the freedom to define themselves. If we define ourselves sa people can not afford, then perhaps we will become human permanently incapable. Conversely if we define ourselves, "capable", then God willing, with all powers and authority of God will give us the ability kok.

"Masha'Allah ... a reply from a handyman meatballs."

Friend .....
This story is very simple. We hope to give the best wisdom for our lives. Amen ........

In a hadith Qudsi,
"Verily, Allah says: I will follow my servant and prejudice will always accompany him when I pray to Me" (Narrated by Bukhari, Muslim)
Sender writing: Della Jessyca Huzay from
Contribute a better translation

No comments:

Post a Comment